Skip to main content

Hunter turns one and Mother's Day

Well I now have a one year old and have now celebrated 2 Mother's Day. Hunter's party was great thanks to everyone that came to help celebrate with us and also thanks to the people that sent there wishes and blessing to have a great day!
 
He loved his Mickey Mouse Party. I have many pictures to come but I only have a few here to show.
I have more pictures to come Thanks to my photographer Picture this by Angie.
 




 
 
My Mother's day was great too. We had a crawfish boil and Stephen got me the sweetest card from Hunter and himself. I could have cried. We spent some good family time. I love my boys so much!
 
 

I love these guys!


He loves cans, this one just happen to be a beer can!



 Hunter is holding a crawfish!
 
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hunter starts Daycare

I wasnt sure if I really wanted him to start a public daycare, but Stephen and I felt like he needed the child interaction. I loved my in house daycare. She was the best. Hunter loved going, but it took him a while to get use to daycare.    For two weeks I would drop him off in the morning before I went to work and he would scream his head off as I am walking out the door.  I didn't know what to do other than "Cry." I felt like the worst mommy in the world. Everyone told me that all the babies do that, but it still doesn't feel good when you leave for the day (not the best way to start your working day). Finally he fell in love with his teacher and started to show his funny personalty with everyone. It was a tough start but we overcame that situation and now he loves "school" (we don't call it daycare). Every morning we have a routine now. He takes my keys and play with the buttons, while I get his bag. Once I say it time to go to school...

Parker Beach Wedding!

Well Robert and Allison finally got hitched! We all went to Orange Beach to watch these two love birds become a family. I love them both to death and couldn't be happier for them.    We stayed in a condo with Cj, Elizabeth, Allison, Robert, Stephen and myself. This place was amazing.  We were baby free for the weekend! WHOO HOO!    We had a great time on the beach and at the pool . Here are some pictures from that weekend!.